JL Engineering (Rixton) Ltd, based in Coppull, Chorley, have been providing engineering solutions and project management services for almost 40 years. Our commitment to provide customer satisfaction and quality are an integral part of our everyday activities. JLE have successfully carried out the manufacture and Installation of many diverse projects across the UK.
We have full manufacturing facilities at our Warrington premises including drawing office, separate ferrous / non-ferrous workshops, machine workshops and pressure testing facilities.
Our installation teams are PTS certified, fully trained and include coded welders using approved procedures recognised by our BS EN 1090 certification.
- Link Up, qualified by audit – supplier no. 094234
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 – cert no 03/0158
- BS EN 1090 – CE marking
Some of our clients:
- It is the company’s policy to employ adequately trained and qualified staff and to maintain their skills, as required, to ensure competency for assigned tasks.
- The company reviews the training needs for all areas of operations carried out bearing in mind its obligations to comply to current legislation, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- The company has and maintains records for all personnel and assigns tasks on this basis. Effectiveness of training, including any identified need, will be reviewed at management review meetings.
- Any new or modified operating procedure will be assessed to ascertain whether any new or updating of any training and skills are required prior to that operation commencing.